HOW TO USE:
1. Bend Lindo twist-n-roll tweezers into an upside down U shape and place the coil firmly against the skin.
2. Twist the handles outward (roll the thumbs in).
3. While twisting the handles the coil should roll upwards against your skin and remove any unwanted hair in the process. Always keep the tweezers bent in the upside down U shape.
To clean: wipe with a dry cloth.
To disinfect: spray alcohol on a cloth or paper towel and use it to wipe the coils.
To reduce sensitivity: Place a hot towel on upper lip area for 2 minutes before hair removal. After a few times of usage, your skin will get used to it and you won't need the hot towel any more.
1. Gently removes hair at the root.
2. Works on any hair type including peach fuzz and coarse hair.
3. Will not cause stubble or thicker new-hair growth.
4. Can be used without a mirror.
Content copyright: Grace Harvest & Assoc. All rights reserved.